The large clump of twisted blood vessels that appear on the surface of your skin is called varicose veins. Varicose veins are normally thought of as a cosmetic issue but they can be quite painful as well. They mostly appear on your legs but can be formed elsewhere on your body as well. It limits your clothing choices as well. You cannot wear anything cropped or short and it makes you self-conscious as well. Do not worry as you can now find a permanent cure in the form of varicose veins by varicose veins treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Symptoms of Varicose Veins in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi include:
- Swollen feet and legs
- Extremely dry skin
- Pain in the limb area
- Redness on the skin
Pre-Procedural Care is an important aspect of Varicose Veins Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. It is important to follow these tips a few weeks before the treatment:
- Do not take any blood thinners for at least few weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid taking any supplements like vitamin E and Cord Liver Oil for a period of two weeks.
- Do not smoke for at least two weeks.
- Do not drink alcohol.
- Fill in your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Wash the region properly and before the day of the treatment.
There are two key options for Varicose Veins Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. They are simple laser treatment and Endovenous Varicose veins treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use ND YAG LASER SYSTEM and CANDELA GENTLEMAX LASER which is ideal for varicose veins removal. I’ll give you a brief insight into both of the procedure.
Basic Laser Treatment
Basic Laser Treatment is perfect for veins which our present just underneath the skin. It comprises of following key steps:
- Your skin is cleaned.
- If you have any hair on your legs, it is removed via shaving.
- Numbing creams are applied on the skin to avoid any pain and discomfort experienced during the procedure.
- Laser beams are targeted at the varicose veins from outside the skin.
- Laser gets rid of varicose veins immediately and you can resume your daily activities from the next day.
Endovenous Laser Treatment
Endovenous Laser Treatment in Abu Dhabi is the ideal treatment for Varicose Veins, located inside the legs and are not merely present on the surface. It comprises of the following key steps:
- Your skin is numbed via local anesthesia to avoid any pain and discomfort.
- Tiny incisions are made in the affected veins.
- Afterward a thin tube with a laser fiber attached to it is passed through such veins.
- The varicose veins upon absorbing laser energy collapse without affecting the functionality of the skin.
- In a single treatment, your varicose veins are treated completely
Following Post-Procedural Care is a crucial aspect of Varicose Veins Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Follow these guidelines religiously:
- Apply all the topical ointments on a regular basis.
- Avoid massaging your skin for at least a week.
- Do not go for any other skin care treatments for at least a month.
- Do not pick at your skin.
- Do not use any skin care products which contain Retinoids.
- Avoid any strenuous activities.
There are plenty of benefits associated with Laser Varicose Veins Treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. It comprises of the following key steps:
- It is a non invasive procedure
- It does not involve any significant downtime.
- No serious side effects are associated with the procedure.
- It is a permanent cure for varicose veins.
- It does not involve general anesthesia.
- It treats varicose veins completely without affecting the functionality of leg.
- It is a quick procedure which is completed in less than an hour.
Results produced by varicose veins treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah are simply mind blowing. In most cases, a single treatment is enough to cure varicose veins completely. But if you have really bad varicose veins, it might take multiple treatments for varicose veins to completely go away. Once you get the treatment, results are permanent.
Sign Up for a Free Consultation
To learn more about the laser varicose veins treatment in Sharjah or Abu Dhabi, visit us at Laser Skin Care Clinic. You can also sign up for a free online consultation with our experts by taking a moment to fill in the form given below and get all the information needed.