If you are struggling with multiple skin issues like dullness, fine lines, sagging skin and discoloration, Ultherapy in Dubai and Sharjah will target all these skin issues in one go. Your skin will be refreshed, rejuvenated and glowing from within. It is a one stop solution for all your skin worries. Whether your skin has aged naturally or you are a victim of premature aging, ultherapy in Sharjah will make your skin flawless.
Is it the right treatment for you?
Before you jump into Ultherapy in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, it is important to determine whether this treatment is best suited for you or not. Here are a few things to consider:
- You must be at least 18 years old to undergo the treatment.
- You want to get rid of sagging skin.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be breastfeeding.
- You must not suffer from cystic acne.
Pre-Procedural Care is an important aspect of Ultherapy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. It comprises of the following key steps:
- Avoid exfoliating your skin excessively.
- Quit smoking for at least a week.
- Do not consume alcohol.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Drink plenty of water to aid your body’s natural healing process.
Ultherapy in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah aims at making your skin appear young and healthy by eliminating signs of aging. It consists of the following steps:
- Your skin is properly cleaned.
- Numbing creams are applied on the skin to avoid any pain and discomfort.
- A handheld device is moved across the skin surface which targets the problem areas.
- It smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles from within and boosts the collagen production as well.
- Your skin becomes tight and toned and it makes you look years younger that your age.
- The entire procedure takes about an hour to complete.
Post-Procedural Care is an important part of all the laser skin care procedures. Similarly for Ultherapy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, there are a few instructions that must be followed religiously. Here is a list of few of the most pronounced ones:
- Avoid direct sunlight as much as possible.
- Wear a strong sunscreen, preferably SPF 60 or above.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Apply all the topical medications regularly.
- Do not exfoliate your skin a few weeks after the treatment.
You will immediately notice your skin looking younger and fine lines and wrinkles will fade away gradually after every progressive treatment. The results produced by ultherapy are long lasting and you do not have to undergo maintenance treatments afterward.
Sign Up For a Free Consultation
If you want to know more about the skin treatment, are looking for a solution or want to inquire about the charges, sign up for a free consultation now.