Spider veins are a fairly common skin issue faced by men and women alike. There are endless causes to ranging from sedentary lifestyles to genetics. But what are spider veins? They are basically dilated blood vessels that appear on the surface of your skin in a branching pattern. These veins are usually located on thighs, calves, arms and very rarely on face and neck. Once the spider veins are formed, they get more and more prominent as the time progresses. Usually, people who are in their late 40s have more prominent spider veins than the ones in their 30s. Do not worry as we now have a cure in the form of cosmetic Laser Spider Veins Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Is it the right treatment for you?
Before you jump on to the Laser Spider Veins Treatment in Dubai, it is important to determine whether it is the right treatment for you or not. Here are a few general considerations:
- You want to eliminate spider veins completely.
- If you are pregnant, it is not the right time to undergo the treatment.
- If you have a history of blood clotting, it is not the right treatment for you.
- You want a permanent cure to spider veins.
- You must not be breastfeeding.
- You must not suffer from any chronic illnesses.
Pre-treatment Care is an important aspect of Spider Veins Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. You must follow all the instructions given by your dermatologist. Here are a few general considerations:
- Do not smoke for at least two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for at least a week before the treatment.
- Keep yourself hydrated to aid the healing process.
- Do not go for any other beauty/skin treatments.
- Fill in all your prescriptions in advance.
There are many types of Spider Veins Removal in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. You must select the appropriate one with the help of a dermatologist. The two most popular treatments are Sclerotherapy and Laser Spider Veins Treatment in Abu Dhabi. Here is a brief insight into both of them:
Sclerotherapy Laser Spider Veins in Abu Dhabi is perfect for medium-sized blood vessels. The entire procedure is completed in less than an hour. The procedure involves the following steps:
- A sclerosing solution is administered to the spider veins using microneedles.
- The solution shrinks your veins and they eventually disappear.
- Immediately after the procedure, doctors use compression garments to minimize any swelling.
- You are asked to wear a compression garment for a specified period to ensure good results.
Laser spider veins treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi is the most sought-after procedure used for elimination of spider veins forever. It involves multiple sessions. After the completion of all the sessions, you are left with flawless skin and spider veins will be a thing of a past. It involves the following steps:
Initially, your eyes are covered to protect them from laser.
- Numbing creams are applied to the treatment areas to minimize pain and discomfort.
- A hand-held laser device is placed close to the surface of the skin.
- Laser beams are targeted at spider veins.
- The blood absorbs these waves and gradually begins to fade away.
- Generally, 3 to 4 sessions are enough to treat spider veins.
- No significant downtime and recovery period is involved during the procedure.
Post-treatment Care is an important aspect of any cosmetic procedure, Spider Veins in Dubai and Abu Dhabi is no exception. Here are a few general guidelines:
- Always wear a strong sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 or above.
- Quit smoking for at least two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for a few days before the treatment.
- Use cold compressions to alleviate swelling and discomfort.
- Use all the topical creams suggested by your surgeon religiously.
- Always wear the compression garment, even while sleeping.
You can immediately return back to work after laser Spider Veins Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. It is important to follow the aftercare instructions religiously, for at least two weeks after the treatment.
You will immediately notice a difference in the appearance of your spider veins after the very first session of the treatment. After the specified numbers of sessions are completed, spider veins will be a thing of the past. You do not have to follow any maintenance treatments after Laser spider veins treatment in Dubai/ Sharjah.
Sign up For Free Consultation
If you want a solution to your spider veins or any other skin issues, simply fill out the form below. it will take one minute to fill out the form and get experts to answer your questions right away.