White and glowing skin is considered the epitome of beauty in many cultures. Those individuals who suffer from a dark skin tone are in search of a magic potion that will transform their dull and dark skin tone into white swan like beauty. At Dubai laser treatment, we care for your beauty needs and provide the best Skin whitening treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. This treatment not only improves your complexion but also improves the texture of your skin, making it appear rejuvenated, healthy. Within a few sessions of skin whitening treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah offered at our clinic, you will transform completely and you will become the most confident version of yourself.
Are you an ideal candidate for the treatment?
Before hopping on the journey towards finding the best Skin whitening treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, it is good to know whether its best suited for you or not. Here are a few things to consider:
- You have a naturally tan/ dark skin.
- Your skin has tanned over the years due to sun damage.
- You have an uneven skin tone and you suffer from pigmentation issues.
- You have spots on your skin; age spots and sun spots.
- Individuals who experience scarring whether its due to acne or any other wounds.
Goals of the skin whitening treatment
Skin whitening treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai aims at providing the following benefits:
- Skin whitening treatment aims at lightening your complexion by several tones.
- It evens out your skin tone.
- It helps with scar removal and evens out your skin tone.
- It treats pigmentation issues completely.
- It turns your dull and dry skin into a plump and glowing one.
- It makes your skin picture perfect.
Pre-procedural care is an important aspect of Skin whitening treatment in Dubai/Sharjah. You must follow the tips mentioned below before undergoing the treatment:
- Avoid sunlight as much as possible and wear a broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Avoid using harsh exfoliators on your skin at least two weeks prior to the treatment.
- Do not go for facials.
- Quit smoking a few weeks prior to the treatment.
- Do not consume alcohol.
- Fill in all your medications suggested by the doctor in advance.
Skin whitening treatment options
There are multiple skin whitening treatments but not all are suited for your skin. You must visit a dermatologist in Dubai to ensure you get the best skin whitening treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Here is a list of a few of the top skin whitening treatments in Sharjah, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Topical creams and lotions are the first line of defense against tan and dark looking skin. Kojic acid, Azelaic acid and Hydroquinone are the star ingredients of skin whitening creams. These creams can lighten your skin by a few skin tones if used consistently for longer durations. However, these treatments are more effective for tan removal rather than lightening a naturally dark skin.
Chemical peels are a great skin whitening treatment in Dubai. It not only lightens your complexion but improves the texture and tone of your skin as well. It involves following steps:
- Skin is properly cleaned.
- Skin is numbed either by numbing crams or topical anesthesia.
- The chemical solution is applied to the skin.
- It gradually removes the dead skin cells, revealing fresh skin.
- Cooling creams are applied to soothe irritation.
It results in a brighter, smoother and spots less skin which makes chemical peels an ideal option as a skin whitening treatment in Abu Dhabi.
Dermabrasion is a non-invasive skin whitening treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi that will lighten your complexion by several tones in a matter of single session. It involves the following steps:
- Skin is properly cleaned.
- As it’s an invasive procedure, local anesthesia is administered to the patient for avoiding any pain.
- A hand-held device with a specialized wire brush as its head is used for the removal of dead skin.
- The brush rotates, evens out your skin and lightens your skin tone.
- It speeds up the natural healing process of the skin and brings it to a much better state.
Microdermabrasion is another great option for achieving a lighter complexion. It is certainly one of the best option for skin whitening treatment in Abu Dhabi.
- Skin is properly cleansed to remove any traced of dirt and makeup.
- Numbing creams are applied on the skin to minimize any pain and discomfort.
- The microdermabrasion device is used to spray tiny crystals on the surface of your skin.
- It gently removes the top most layer of the skin revealing a fresh skin underneath.
- Exfoliated skin is collected in a chamber.
- It reveals fresh, lighter skin underneath.
Fractional lasers are certainly one of the most preferred options for a skin whitening treatment in Dubai/Abu Dhabi. Fractional CO2 works on the principle of skin resurfacing to even out your skin tone and make your complexion look lighter. It involves the following steps:
- Topical creams are used to numb the skin to ensure there is no pain and discomfort involved during the procedure.
- Laser device is emits energy on the surface of the skin which helps the dead skin to peel off.
- Shafts of carbon dioxide lasers bores microscopic holes in the outer layer of the skin.
- The dead skin is replaced by new skin which is much lighter in color.
Post-treatment care is an important aspect of the recovery period of whitening treatment in Abu Dhabi. You must follow all the instructions given by your dermatologist religiously. Here are a few of the tips:
- Ensure to drink loads of water to aid your body’s natural healing process.
- Always wear a broad spectrum sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 or above.
- Make sure to apply all the topical medications religiously.
- Use cold or room temperature water to wash your face and avoid taking hot showers.
Your skin will instantly feel lighter after the very first skin whitening treatment in Dubai. Complete transformation can be seen after all the treatments are completed. You will be left with glowing, soft and white skin for life.
If you are planning to visit a dermatologist for skin whitening treatment in Dubai but are too scared of the consultation charges, Dubai Laser Clinic offers a free consultation. Hurry up! And fill out the consultation form below.