Rosacea is a common skin condition, usually prevalent in people with sensitive skin. It generally begins with a tendency to flush more than normal. Gradually it leads to extreme redness, discoloration and bumpy skin texture. It can also cause extreme breakouts and enlarged pores. Your skin will feel extremely itchy and sensitive to touch. Earlier it was thought that there is no permanent cure for Rosacea but technology has made it possible to cure Rosacea, once and for all. Click to learn more.
Some people do not recognize symptoms of Rosacea in the first place and they end up with extremely worst condition. Here is a list of symptoms that indicate Rosacea.
- Extreme facial flushing
- Skin gets sensitive to touch
- Your skin becomes dry
- You skin itches often
- You have large pores
- You acquire a bumpy skin texture
There are multiple types of Rosacea treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Here is a list of most popular treatments that will cure Rosacea. However, it is important that you must consult your dermatologist before deciding on any treatment.
Topical Medications are used as the initial treatment for curing Rosacea. If you catch Rosacea in its initial stages, these creams can work wonders as a Rosacea treatment in Sharjah. They contain mentronidazole and azelic as their main ingredients. However, consistency is the key with topical treatments and once you stop using them, Rosacea might or might not come back.
Some doctors suggest that taking oral medications is the way to treat Rosacea from within. But, they often take a toll on one’s health. They can cause diarrhea, abdominal pain, bloating and loss of appetite. Extreme care and supervision is required while taking such oral medications.
IPL is a highly effective Rosacea treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. It eliminates flushing and bumpy skin texture in a single so. You might require more than one session for complete elimination of Rosacea depending upon how severe your Rosacea is affecting your skin.
Going for Laser as a Rosacea treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is certainly the best gift to your skin. It is a non invasive procedure which improves your skin with every progressive treatment. Laser is the only option that will cure Rosacea once and for all. You won’t have to go under any maintenance treatments and Rosacea will never come back.
Pre-Procedural Care is an important aspect of Rosacea treatment in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah. You must follow all the guidelines given to you by a dermatologist. Here is a list of general precautions:
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water to stay hydrated.
- Quit smoking for a few weeks before the treatment.
- Always wear a sunscreen.
- Do not go for any other skin care treatments, a month prior to laser treatment.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment.
Procedure of Laser Treatment
Laser Rosacea Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi is a simple lunch hour procedure that takes less than an hour to complete. It consists of following key steps:
- Initially, you skin is properly cleaned to ensure there are no traces of dirt or makeup on your skin.
- A laser device with a specified frequency is moved gradually across the surface of your skin.
- Laser helps you get rid of top most layer of the skin and gradually dilates blood vessels and large pores that appear on your skin.
- It also stimulates the cell turn over process and collagen production.
- Cooling creams are applied to soothe the skin afterward.
Post-Procedural Care plays an important aspect of Rosacea treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. You must follow all the instructions mentioned below religiously to see results.
- Limit your sun exposure as much as possible.
- Always wear a broad spectrum sunscreen, whether you are inside the house or outside.
- Do not apply makeup for a few days after the treatment.
- Do not exfoliate your skin.
- Apply all the topical medications regularly.
Rosacea treatment in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi has a gazillion benefits. The most pronounced ones include:
- It is a non invasive procedure.
- It is safe to use for all skin types.
- It doesn’t involve any side effects.
- It provides a permanent fix for Rosacea.
- It makes your skin appear plump and healthy.
- It does not involve any significant downtime and recovery period.
Rosacea treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi will cure Rosacea permanently only in a couple of treatments. After the very first treatment, you will notice a significant improvement in your skin. A total of 3 to 6 treatments will completely cure Rosacea.
Sign Up for a Free Consultation
If you want a consultation for bettering your skin but are freaked out by the consultation charges, do not worry. At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we provide absolutely free of cost consultation from out expert doctors.