Aging is natural phenomenon. But, it doesn’t mean that you have to look old as you age. You can look as fabulous as you want with a little help in the form of Radio Frequency Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Many celebrities swear by it for maintaining their youthful looks for years. Radio Frequency treatment will help you eliminate fine lines, age spots, dull skin, sagging skin and wrinkles and help youth.
Are you the right candidate?
Before you get super excited about radio frequency treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, you must determine whether it is suitable for you or not. You qualify for the treatment if:
- You must be at least 30 years old to undergo the treatment.
- You want a younger looking skin.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not breastfeeding.
- You want to achieve quick and long lasting results.
Pre-Procedural Care is an important aspect of every skin care treatment. Radio Frequency Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is no exception. Simply, follow these guidelines:
- Do not smoke for a few weeks before the treatment.
- Limit the sun exposure and wear sunscreen.
- Avoid creams containing retinoid in them.
- Do not go for any other skincare treatments.
- Fill in your prescriptions beforehand.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment.
Radio Frequency Treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi is a non invasive procedure. It takes less than an hour to complete. Number of sessions required can vary from person to person. Generally 4 to 7 sessions are enough to achieve picture perfect skin. It comprises of following key steps:
- Your skin is properly cleaned to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup on your skin.
- A numbing cream is applied to minimize any pain and discomfort experienced.
- A radio frequency device is targeted at the skin.
- It helps to get rid of dead skin cells; target wrinkles and boosts collagen production.
- With every progressing treatment, your skin looks younger than ever.
Post-Procedural Care is an integral part of Radio Frequency Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Here is a list of few general guidelines:
- Limit the sun exposure and wear a broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Apply the topical medications religiously.
- Do not pick at your skin.
- Avoid touching your face excessively.
- Do not go for any other skin care treatments.
There is no significant downtime and recovery phase associated with Radio Frequency Treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. You can immediately return to work the day after the treatment. However, it is important to follow the post treatment care instructions religiously for at least two weeks.
- It is a non invasive solution to your skin worries.
- It will eliminate fine lines and wrinkles in an instant.
- It is perfect for all skin types.
- It does not have any side effects.
- It provides instant results
Radio Frequency treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah provides instant results. You will immediately notice a massive difference in the texture and appearance of your skin after the very first treatment. It provides long lasting results.
Sign Up for a Free Consultation
If you want more information in regards to radio frequency treatment or its cost. Fill out the free consultation form below and let our experts enlighten you.