Pigmentation is one of the most common skin issues faced by almost every women and men. Our skin is very sensitive organ and is directly affected by almost anything; whether its pollution, poor skin care regimen, poor diet and sun damage. The most common affect as a result of these parameters is uneven skin tone, formation of dark spots and a highly pigmented skin. There are certain natural remedies which one might opt for but they do not produce significant results. Do not worry; we got you covered at Dubai Laser Clinic. We provide multiple options for Pigmentation Treatment in Abu Dhabi.
Are you ideal candidate for this treatment?
Before exploring different options for Pigmentation Treatment in Abu Dhabi, it is important to consider that whether you are best suited for this treatment or not. Here are a few things to consider:
- You should be at least 20 years old or above to get the treatment.
- If you want to get rid of Melasma, it’s the right option for you.
- You want to get rid of dark spots and sun spots.
- You have Albinism or Vitiligo and want to get rid of them.
- You want to achieve a glowing and spotless complexion.
The Pigmentation Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah aims at providing the following benefits:
- It completely eliminates dark spots and sun spots.
- It will completely cure Melasma.
- It completely gets rid of discoloration and makes your skin tone even.
- It evens out your skin tone.
- It makes your skin smooth, soft and glowing.
Pre Treatment Care is an important part of recovery phase of the Pigmentation Treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. Follow all the instructions given by your surgeon. Here are a few general precautions:
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
- Quit smoking and alcohol, a month prior to the treatment.
- Quit tanning for at least a month.
- Buy all the medications and topical creams suggested by your surgeon in advance.
- Do not go for facials for at least a month.
- Avoid wearing makeup on the day of the treatment.
There are various options available for Pigmentation Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Here are the most popular ones:
Chemical peels are a bewildering Pigmentation Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. It comprises of the following steps:
- Skin is properly cleaned prior to the treatment
- Chemical solution is applied on the surface of skin.
- It is allowed to sit there for twenty minutes.
- It gently removes the top most layer of the skin, thereby reducing pigmentation.
- Cooling gels are applied to sooth any discomfort.
Microdermabrasion is a highly effective Pigmentation Treatment in Abu Dhabi/ Sharjah.
- Skin is properly cleaned before the treatment.
- Local anesthesia or numbing creams are used to avoid any pain and discomfort.
- Tiny crystals are sprayed to the surface of the skin with the help of a hand held device.
- It removes the top most, dead layer of the skin and reveals the fresh skin underneath.
- Soothing creams are applied to sooth any discomfort.
Intense Pulse Light Therapy is another Pigmentation Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah that evens out your skin tone completely and transforms it after a couple of treatments.
- Your skin is cleaned to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup.
- Skin is properly cleaned prior to the treatment.
- Broad spectrum of light is emitted via a hand held device which helps with melanin reduction.
- It breaks down melanin and eliminates dark patches, spots and scars resulting in an even skin tone and flawless skin.
Laser skin rejuvenation
Laser is one of the most sought after options when it comes to finding the perfect Pigmentation Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. It involves following steps:
- Skin is numbed via numbing creams.
- A hand held laser device emits out laser energy to target treated areas.
- Laser helps to break down the pigment which makes your skin appear flawless.
- Cooling device is used to soothe the skin.
Post treatment care
Post procedural care instructions are as important as the treatment itself. Here are a few general guidelines to follow after Pigmentation Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
- Use cold compressions to minimize swelling if any.
- Avoid touching your skin excessively and do not massage it.
- Limit your sun exposure and wear a broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Do not pick at your skin.
- Take all the topical and oral medications on time.
Results of Pigmentation Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah are mind blowing and permanent. Your pigmentation worries will start to fade away after the very first treatment. Your skin will be even tones, flawless and pigmentation will be a thing of past.
If you have want to visit a dermatologist in Dubai in regards to the perfect pigmentation treatment in Dubai for your skin, but are too scared of the consultation costs. Dubai Laser Clinic provides initial consultation for free. Simply fill out the free consultation form below and let our experts guide you.