If your skin has lost its youthful glow over time due to environmental factors such as pollution, ultraviolet rays and chemicals in the air or poor skin care regimen. Regardless of how you got there, oxygen facial in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah will cure all your skin worries and makes your skin look plump, hydrated and healthy. It makes you skin look lighter, eliminate fine lines and wrinkles and gives you a glowing, youthful skin.
Is it the right treatment for you?
Oxygen Facial in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi is a simple lunch hour procedure that works perfectly fine for all skin types. Still, there are some things you must think of while going for oxygen facial. Here are a few general considerations:
- You must be at least 18 years old to undergo the treatment.
- You want to treat multiple problems simultaneously.
- You want a to get rid of fine lines and sagging skin.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not breastfeeding.
Goals of Oxygen Facial
Oxygen Facial in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah works wonders for your skin. it will instantly transform your skin. It helps you accomplish three key skin goals:
- Rejuvenated Skin
- Soft skin
- Brighter skin
Pre-Procedural Care is an important aspect of any skin care treatment, Oxygen Facial in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is no exception to it.
- Limit your sun exposure as much as possible.
- Do not go for tanning whether it is fake or natural.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Do not go for skin bleaching.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment.
Oxygen Facial in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is a non invasive, simple procedure that will transform your skin miraculously:
- Skin is properly cleansed to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup on your skin.
- A serum specifically designed for your skin type is applied on to your skin surface.
- Different serums are used for different skin issues, dark circles, patchy skin tone, large pores or wrinkles.
- Air brush is used to apply pressurized oxygen on to your skin which allows the serum to penetrate through deepest layers of the skin.
- Vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants present in the serum.
- The procedure takes about an hour to complete, leaving your skin refreshed and rejuvenated.
Post-Procedural is an important aspect of Oxygen Facial in Abu Dhabi, it is an important aspect of skin care treatment in Abu Dhabi. Here are few of the most important ones.
- Avoid direct sunlight and wear a broad spectrum sunscreen SPF 50 and above.
- Do not touch your face excessively and avoid picking at your skin.
- The procedure does not involve any cuts and stitches.
- Do not go for skin facials for at least a month after the treatment.
- Avoid massaging your skin for at least a month after the treatment.
- Avoid using any creams with Retin A in them.
- Do not exfoliate your skin in a harsh manner.
- Do not wear makeup for a period of three days after the treatment.
Oxygen facial in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi as endless benefits.Some of the most pronounced ones are:
- It is a noninvasive procedure.
- It is suitable for all skin types; dry, oily, normal and sensitive.
- It makes your skin look younger by eliminating fine lines and wrinkles.
- The results produced by oxygen facial are long lasting.
- It can cater to people of varying ages.
- There are absolutely no side effects involved with the procedure.
- It completely gets rid of the damaged skin.
Results of Oxygen Facial in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah start to show instantly after the treatment. You will have a youthful, hydrated and younger looking skin. The results are long lasting as well and do not require maintenance treatments on a regular basis.