A mole is a spot on the surface of your skin which can vary in size or color. We all have at least one mole on our face or body. Moles can also look beautiful if they are placed correctly on your face or body. But, it is certainly not the case with most of us. Many individuals are self-conscious about the moles on their bodies. If you absolutely hate the way it looks, and want to eliminate it, laser Mole Removal Treatment in Abu Dhabi is the perfect fix for you.
Is this treatment ideal for you?
Before going for Laser Mole Removal Treatment in Abu Dhabi, it is ideal to consider whether you are the right fix for the treatment or not. Here are a few general considerations:
- You must be at least 18 years old or above to undergo the treatment.
- You must not be breastfeeding or pregnant.
- You want to eliminate moles on your face completely.
- You do not want any scars to be left behind.
- You must not suffer from any chronic diseases.
Pre-procedural care is an absolute necessary before going for Laser Mole Removal in Abu Dhabi. You must follow all the instructions delivered by your surgeon. Here is a list of basic instructions:
- Minimize direct sun exposure as much as you possibly can.
- Avoid going for skin facials at least a month prior to the treatment.
- Fill in all your prescriptions in advance.
- Avoid using any creams containing Retin-A in them.
- Sleep well the night before the treatment.
Laser Mole Removal in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is noninvasive, a quick procedure which will completely transform your skin after a few sessions. You will get rid of unwanted moles forever. Laser mole removal treatment in Sharjah/Dubai involves following steps:
- Skin is properly cleansed to ensure there is no dirt and makeup.
- To numb the skin, local anesthesia is used.
- A hand-held laser device is moved across the skin which targets the moles.
- The laser excites the pigment of the mole which is later extracted by our body’s natural immune system.
- Usually a scab form over the mole after the treatment which falls away within a few days.
Post procedural care
Post procedural care is as important as the Mole Removal Treatment in Abu Dhabi itself. Your skin is sensitive after the procedure and it requires special care. You must follow the tips mentioned below to speed up the healing process.
- Limit sun exposure and wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Avoid wearing makeup for a few days.
- Avoid picking at your skin and scratching it.
- Do not massage the treated area.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water to keep yourself hydrated and aid the healing process.
Mole Removal Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah has endless benefits. Here are few of the most pronounced ones:
- It is a lunch hour procedure.
- It does not involve any cuts and stitches.
- It takes less than an hour to complete.
- It does not leave any scars on your skin.
- It does not affect the nearby skin.
- It is ideal for all skin types.
Results of Mole Removal Treatment in Abu Dhabi are simply mind blowing. Your mole completely fades away and your skin is left clear. Now, you do not have to cover than unwanted mole forever. The results produced are permanent and do not require maintenance treatments.
Book a Free Consultation
If you want to get expert opinions in regard to your beauty concerns but are too afraid to pay the consultation fees, then fill out the free consultation form below. Our experts will be pleased to guide you.