We all have suffered from acne at one point in our lives or other. Most of us go through cycles of cystic acne throughout our teenage years. Even when the acne fades away, we are left with the rigid marks on the surface of your skin. These scars do not fade away by themselves and require external help. You have probably tried fixing such scars on your own and looking for an external help. With the advancement of technology, dermatologists have acquired a perfect treatment for such scars termed as Micro Needling for Acne Scars treatment in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah. It will not only fade away acne scars but will also transform your skin by boosting up the collagen production.
Is it the right treatment for you?
Before undergoing Micro Needling for Acne Scars treatment in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi, you must determine whether this treatment is best suited to you or not. Here is a list of things you must consider before undergoing the treatment:
- You must be at least 18 years old to undergo the treatment.
- You want to eliminate rigid acne scars.
- You want to get rid of an uneven skin tone.
- You want to minimize the size of your pores.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be breastfeeding.
Goals of the treatment
Micro needling treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah transforms your skin miraculously in one go. It aims at targeting multiple skin issues simultaneously and makes your skin look healthy and rejuvenated. It aims at providing:
- A spotless skin
- A younger looking skin
- A plump and rejuvenated skin tone
- Boosts the production of collagen
- Provide you a glowing skin
Pre-Procedural Care is an important aspect of any cosmetic treatment, Micro Needling for Acne Scars in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is the way to go. Here is a list of most important instruction you must follow religiously:
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water to you natural healing process.
- Limit your sun exposure and wear a broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Avoid exfoliating your skin for a few weeks before the treatment.
- Fill in all your prescription is advance.
- Quit smoking a few weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
Micro needling for Acne Scars treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is a simple lunch hour procedure which will transform your skin completely within a few treatments. Acne Scars will be a thing of the past. The entire procedure takes less than an hour to complete. It involves following key steps:
- Your skin is properly cleaned to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup on your skin.
- Numbing creams are applied on your skin surface to avoid any pain and discomfort experienced during the procedure.
- A hand held micro needling device is moved across your skin surface to get rid of dead skin cells.
- The micro needling device creates microscopic punctures in the surface of your skin and stimulates the skin’s natural healing process.
- It also boosts the production of collagen.
- As a result, the acne scars lighten with every progressing treatment and eventually fade away completely.
Post-Procedural Care is an important part of Micro needling Treatment for Acne Scars in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. You must follow all the instructions to ensure there are no issues after the treatment.
- Wash your face with a more natural face wash instead of piling on loads of chemicals every morning and night.
- Wear a broad spectrum sunscreen, preferably SPF 60 or above.
- Do not wear any makeup for at least a few days after the treatment.
- Apply all the topical medications religiously.
- Do not go for skin facials or any other skin care treatments for at least a month.
- Moisturize your skin regularly to avoid flaking skin.
Results of Micro Needling for Acne Scars treatment are absolutely miraculous. You will completely eliminate rigid acne scars permanently after the specified number of sessions is completed. You will achieve a spotless skin that glows from within. Within 4 to 6 sessions, acne scars will be a thing of the past.
Sign up for a Free Consultation
If you want to get an expert advice in regards to your acne scars, fill out the consultation form below and let out highly expert dermatologists guide you for free. Yes, you heard it right. It is absolutely free. Hurry up!