Having a dull looking skin is fairly common these days. Whether you blame it on environmental factors, your unhealthy eating habits, sedentary lifestyles or poor skincare regimen, it is still bothersome. It dull and tired looking skin can take a toll on your confidence levels and you constantly feel a need to pile on more and more makeup. The ideal way to add some life back to your skin is by going for a Microdermabrasion Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Microdermabrasion treatment is a skin rejuvenating procedure that mainly works on the principle of buffing away dead skin cells and boosting the collagen production as well. At Laser Skincare Dubai Clinic, we utilize high speed, the ultrasonic applicator for microdermabrasion treatment in Abu Dhabi which makes your skin healthy and glowing in no time at all.
Is it the right treatment for you?
Before you get too excited about Microdermabrasion treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, it is important to figure out whether this treatment is a perfect fit for you or not. Consider the following aspects:
- You must be at least 18 years old to undergo to treatment.
- You want to eliminate large pores and acquire a seamless skin.
- You want to get rid of the dull, dry and scaly skin.
- You want to cure the problem of skin pigmentation.
- You want Anti Aging Treatment.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be prone to cold sores.
- You want Skin Rejuvenation.
Pre-Procedural Care is an important aspect of the microdermabrasion in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. You must follow all the instructions given to you by a dermatologist in Abu Dhabi. Here are the most important ones:
- Try not to take any blood thinners a few weeks before the treatment.
- Do not apply any creams with Retin A in them.
- Do not exfoliate your skin a few weeks prior to the treatment.
- Do not go for any other skincare treatments a month prior to the treatment.
- Avoid waxing, threading and epilating of the facial region, two weeks prior to microdermabrasion treatment.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment.
Microdermabrasion Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is a simple lunch hour procedure. It comprises of the following key steps:
- Your skin is properly cleaned to ensure you don’t have any traces of makeup while undergoing the treatment.
- Instead of local anesthesia, numbing creams are used to avoid any pain and discomfort experienced during the procedure.
- A handheld ultrasonic applicator is moved across the skin surface.
- The applicator buffs away dead skin cells and reveals the fresh new skin underneath.
- It will also boost collagen production which will make your skin appear plumper and rejuvenated.
- Number of treatments required can vary from 3 to 6 depending upon your current skin condition and desired results.
Post-Procedural care plays a key role in the healing and recovery phase of your skin. You must follow the post-treatment instructions religiously in order to heal your skin and maximize the results.
- Limit your sun exposure as much as possible.
- Wear a broad spectrum sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 and above.
- Use cold compressions to alleviate swelling.
- Do not use scented products on your skin for at least a week.
- Do not wear makeup for a few days after the treatment.
- Do not pick at your skin and let it heal itself.
- Do not exfoliate your skin for a few weeks after the treatment.
The Microdermabrasion Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah has endless benefits. Here is a list of few of the most pronounced ones.
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It provides instant results.
- The results produced by the treatment are long lasting.
- It is one stop solution for multiple skin issues.
- You will achieve picture-perfect skin in no time at all.
Results of the Microdermabrasion treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi can vary significantly from person to person. You will see marked improvement in your skin after the very first treatment and it will gradually improve with every progressive treatment. The results are long lasting and you will achieve flawless skin in no time at all.
The cost of the Microdermabrasion Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is dependent on a couple of factors; the dermatologist, the skincare clinic was chosen and a number of sessions require. However, it normally ranges from 750 AED to 1000 AED. It is important to achieve a healthy balance between quality and price of the treatment.
Sign Up For a Free Consultation
If you want to take an expert opinion in regards to your skin, simply fill out the free consultation form below and let our experts guide you for free.