Mesotherapy treatment in Dubai is a noninvasive cosmetic treatment that will target a number of beauty concerns in one go. This treatment works equally well for achieving a picture perfect skin or getting rid of excess fat deposits around your body. It involves the use of a specifically designed concoction which comprises of vitamins, minerals, medicines, amino acids and chemicals that are injected into your skin. It significantly improves your skin and melts rigid fat deposits. The concoction injected into your body, depending on your own individual needs and is specifically prepared for each individual by the dermatologist.
Is It the Right Treatment For You?
Before you get too excited to go for the Acne Scars Treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, it is important to know whether it is the right treatment for you or not. Here are a few things to consider:
- You must be 18 years old to undergo the treatment.
- You should not be pregnant.
- You should not be breastfeeding.
- You want a picture-perfect skin.
- You wish to achieve a contoured body.
- You want a noninvasive fix to your beauty concerns.
Pre-Procedural Care is an important aspect of any cosmetic treatment. Mesotherapy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is no exception. Just follow these instructions religiously to ensure best results:
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Quit smoking for at least two weeks before the treatment.
- Limit your caffeine intake.
- Do not go for any other skin treatments, one month prior to the treatment.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the Laser Treatment.
Mesotherapy Treatment in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi is a noninvasive, lunch hour procedure that will miraculously transform your skin and body in less than an hour. It can be used for bettering your skin or reducing excess fat deposits around your body. It comprises of following key steps:
- Your skin is properly cleaned to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup on your skin.
- A specifically designed concoction is prepared for each individual case.
- If you are undergoing this treatment for bettering your skin, the mixture is administered to your skin via microinjections.
- It heals the damaged skin and makes your skin appear plump, healthy and hydrated.
- If you are planning to achieve a more contoured body, the specifically designed concoction in injected into your body which melts down rigid fat deposits.
- The melted fat in extracted by our natural lymphatic drainage system.
- After the injections are administered to your body, cooling creams are applied to soothe the skin.
Post-Procedural Care is an important aspect of Mesotherapy Treatment in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah. Here is a list of instructions you must follow:
- Avoid direct sunlight and wear a strong sunscreen.
- Avoid wearing makeup for a day or two after the treatment.
- Do not massage your skin for at least a week.
- Avoid exfoliating your skin.
- Take warm showers instead of hot ones.
- Avoid touching your skin excessively.
Mesotherapy Treatment in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi provides instant results. You can immediately witness a massive change in your skin and body after the very first treatment. Complete results take up to three to four sessions to completely show through. Your skin will look impeccable and your body will become much shapely and toned.
Mesotherapy Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi has endless benefits. Some of the most pronounced ones are:
- It is a noninvasive procedure.
- It does not involve any significant side effects.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It is a scarless procedure.
- It boosts the production of collagen.
- It provides you with a contoured body and a picture-perfect skin.
Cost of the Treatment
The cost of Mesotherapy Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah is dependent upon a couple of factors including clinic, an area of the treatment, dermatologist chose and a number of sessions. Generally, the cost of Mesotherapy for your facial skin varies from 750 AED to 900 AED.
Sign Up For a Free Consultation
Simply take a minute to fill out the free consultation form below. Our highly skilled dermatologist will guide you free of cost. Hurry up!