Having a dark vaginal area in never flattering and will make your confidence levels go down dramatically. It is not only a cosmetic issues but it will also make your intimate relationships suffer. There are various causes of a dark vaginal area; main being vaginal infections, genetics, childbirth and multiple hormonal changes. There are multiple bleaching creams out there but there is always a certain risk associated with it. The best way to go about it is via laser anal bleaching treatment in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah. It will lighten your vaginal area without any side effects.
Is it the right treatment for you?
Before you jump into getting a Laser Vaginal Bleaching in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah, you must consider the fact that weather it is the right treatment for you or not. Consider the following pointers:
- You must be at least 25 years old to undergo the treatment.
- You want to lighten the anal skin.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be breast feeding.
- You suffer from hormonal darkening of vaginal area.
- You must suffer from herpes, lupus, psoriasis or vaginal warts.
Pre-Procedural Care is an important aspect of Vaginal Rejuvenation in Dubai. You must follow all the instructions given by your surgeon. Here is a list of few general guidelines:
- Fill in all your prescriptions in advance.
- Do not smoke, two weeks prior to the treatment.
- Do not wax the vaginal area.
- Do not consume alcohol for at least a month prior to the treatment.
- Moisturize the vaginal area with natural oils and do not use any scented products.
Laser Vaginal Bleaching in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is a non invasive procedure that takes less than an hour to complete. The number of sessions can vary from person to person depending upon their current skin tone, desired skin tone and body’s natural reaction to laser. The average number of sessions varies from 3 to 6. It involves following steps:
- The vaginal area is properly cleaned.
- Numbing creams or local anesthesia is administered to the treatment area to ensure there is no pain and discomfort involved during the procedure.
- A hand held laser device is moved across the pigmented regions.
- Laser beams target the melanin and maKes your skin lighter with every progressive treatment.
- Cooling creams are used to soothe the skin after the laser is completed.
Post-Procedural Care is an important aspect of Laser Vaginal Bleaching in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. You must follow all the instructions handed over to you by your surgeon. Here are few of the most important ones.
- Drink tons of water to keep your body hydrated.
- Use all the topical medications regularly.
- Do not forget to take the anti biotics on time.
- Always wear a silk undergarment.
- Restrain from any strenuous activities for at least a week after the treatment.
There is no extensive downtime and recovery period associated with the procedure. However, it is important to follow all the post procedural instructions given by your doctor. Although, you can immediately go back to work after the treatment, complete healing can take about a week.
Results of Laser Vaginal Bleaching in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah can vary from person to person depending upon the current skin tone, texture of your skin and desired results. However, you will immediately notice a difference in your skin tone after the very first treatment and it will lighten with every progressive treatment.
Sign Up for Free consultation
If you have always wanted to consult a doctor in regards to your beauty concerns but are scared of the consultancy fees, this is the right opportunity for you. Simply fill out the free consultation form below and let our experts guide you.