Tattooing is one of the oldest art forms. People were and are still crazy about tattooing. It allows them to have a permanent impression of something that is significant to them. However, there are not many people that stay committed to the permanent art on their bodies. Earlier people used to live with the tattoos that they absolutely hated but in this day and age, it is possible to get rid of them by laser tattoo removal in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Yes, it is possible and no, you won’t be left with a scar. Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai Sharjah helps you get rid of the tattoo without scarring and leaves your skin clear and glowing.
Is it the right treatment for you?
Before undergoing Laser Tattoo Removal Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, it is important to know whether this is the right treatment for you or not. Here is a list of the few most important things to consider:
- You must be at least 18 years old to undergo the treatment.
- You want to eliminate an unwanted tattoo.
- You do not want to experience scarring after tattoo removal.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be breastfeeding.
- You are not suffering from any chronic illnesses.
Laser Tattoo removal in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah aims at:
- Eliminating unwanted tattoos
- Making it a scarless procedure
- Making your skin flawless and smooth
Pre-Procedural Care is an important aspect of Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Here is a list of most important instructions that you must follow before the treatment day:
- Limit your sun exposure.
- Do not exfoliate the area with the tattoo.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Do not cover the tattoo with any makeup on the day of the treatment.
- Have a good night’s sleep before the day of the treatment.
Laser Tattoo Removal in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is a simple lunch hour procedure that completely eliminates the tattoos within a few sessions. Number of sessions can vary from person to person. It comprises of following key steps:
- Your skin is cleaned to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup on your skin.
- Topical anesthesia is administered to your skin to minimize any pain and discomfort.
- A handheld laser device is moved across the tattoo on the skin surface.
- High intensity laser beams strike the ink if the tattoo and breaks down the pigment.
- The pigments are later removed by our body’s natural immune system.
- Cooling creams are applied to soothe the skin afterward.
At Laser Skin Care Clinic in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, we use the following lasers for laser tattoo removal:
- Q-Switched NDYAG Laser
- Q-Terra NDYAG Laser
Post-Procedural Care is an important aspect of Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Your dermatologist will guide you better in this regard but here is a list of the few key instructions:
- To minimize swelling, use cold compressions.
- Limit your sun exposure.
- Wear a broad spectrum sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 or above.
- Use all the topical medications to avoid any infections.
- Do not swim for a few weeks.
- Do not pick at your skin.
- Do not go for any other skin care treatments for at least a month.
Laser Tattoo removal in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi has endless benefits. Here is a list of the most pronounced ones:
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- The procedure can be performed under local anesthesia.
- It is the only permanent way to remove the tattoos completely.
- It does not involve any recovery period.
- This procedure is safe for all skin types; oily, dry, combination and sensitive.
Results of Laser tattoo removal in Dubai and Sharjah can vary from person to person depending upon the ink used for the tattoo. If lighter ink is used; pastel colors, it will take 8 or more treatments for the tattoo to completely fade away. However, if blue or black ink is used, it will take about 4 to 5 sessions. Regardless, the tattoo will be completely eliminated without affecting the nearby skin.