Having a slim and toned body is a dream for every individual. Nobody wants to look unshapely and overweight. While dieting and exercise is surely the way to go, it can take several months for the results to show through. Not to forget, restricting your diet is extremely hard and it can take a toll on your health as well. In such scenarios, Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is the best cure for getting rid of excess flab around your waist, arms, thighs and buttocks. It is the most sought after body contouring procedures of all time that will completely transform your body and make you look lean, healthy and confident.
Are you the potential prospect?
Before you get super excited about Laser Liposuction Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, it is important to determine whether you are the right prospect for the laser liposuction treatment in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi or not. Consider the following:
- You must be 18 years old or above to be able to undergo the treatment.
- You want to eliminate rigid fat deposits around your body.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not breastfeeding.
- You must have a stable weight for at least 6 months.
- Your skin must have good elasticity to it.
- You want quick results.
- You want to acquire a more shapely body.
Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah requires certain care rituals to be followed before the treatment. Here is a list of a few general guidelines you must follow before the procedure.
- Avoid smoking for at least two weeks prior to the treatment.
- Do not consume alcohol for a few weeks.
- Do not take any blood thinners.
- You must hydrate your body to aid the natural healing process of your body.
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking enough water.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
Liposuction treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi is a simple lunch hour procedure that comprises of the following key steps:
- Your skin is cleaned properly prior to the treatment.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the body to avoid any pain and discomfort experienced during the procedure.
- A cannula with laser fiber connected to its tip is inserted in the skin to melt away fat deposits.
- Laser beams melts away the excess fat deposits which are later removed by our body’s natural lymphatic system.
- It boosts the collagen production as well which makes your body appear toned and tight.
Post-Procedural care is an important aspect of any aesthetic procedure. Laser liposuction treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is no exception to the rule. Your dermatologist will guide you better in this regard. Here is a list of few of the most pronounced ones:
- Limit your sun exposure.
- Use compression garments for the specified period, even when sleeping.
- You can use cold compressions to minimize any discomfort and swelling.
- Take all the medications regularly.
- Apply all the topical medications to avoid any infections.
- Do not go for any strenuous activities.
Laser liposuction in Dubai and Abu Dhabi does not involve any significant recovery period and downtime. You can immediately return back to work the day after the treatment. However, it is important to wear a compression garment for at least a month and follow all the post-procedural care instructions as well.
Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah has endless benefits. Here is list of few of the most pronounced ones:
- Laser Liposuction is a non-invasive procedure.
- It does not involve any downtime.
- It is a painless procedure.
- There are no complications associated with the treatment.
- No side effects are involved.
- It provides you a contoured and slim body.
Laser liposuction in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi will produce significant results after the very first treatment. You will notice significant results after the first month. However, complete results take about one month to fully show through.
Sign Up for a Free Consultation
If you want an expert opinion in regards to your beauty concerns, fill out the free consultation form below and let our dermatologists guide you for free on Laser Skin Care Treatments Clinic.