Poor diets, lack of activity in our day to day life and hormonal imbalances can all lead to access fat deposits around your body and face. If you are a victim of double chin, belly fat, love handles and general fat around your body, you are probably doing something really wrong. Often times, the diets and exercise help you shed access pounds but they often leave you with lose skin and that last bit of fat that is super hard to eliminate. Luckily, there is a treatment for you termed as Lipolysis. Laser Lipolysis in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah targets the rigid fat deposits while toning and tightening up your skin, leaving you look lean and toned.
Is it the Right Treatment for you?
Before going for Laser Lipolysis in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, it is important to consider the fact that whether this treatment is best suited for you or not. Your dermatologist will help you figure that out but here are some pointers that will help you determine that:
- You must be at least 18 years ago to undergo the treatment.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not breastfeeding.
- You want to get rid of excess fat deposits around your body.
- You want to tighten up your skin.
- You want a contoured body.
Pre Procedural care is an integral part of Lipolysis Treatment in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi. Here is a list of most important instructions that you need to follow before the treatment:
- Quit smoking for a few days.
- Do not consume alcohol for a week before the Laser Treatment.
- Avoid taking any blood thinners.
- Do not consume any metabolism boosting oral medications.
- Drink plenty of water to aid your body’s natural healing process.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Get a good night’s sleep before the treatment.
Laser Lipolysis in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is a simple lunch hour procedure. The entire procedure takes around 45 minutes to complete. It involves the following steps:
- Skin is cleaned to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup on your skin.
- Local anesthesia is administered to ensure the procedure is entirely painless.
- A chemical cocktail, designed specifically for each individual is injected into your skin at every 1.5 cm via micro needles.
- The chemical cocktail works its magic by liquefying rigid fat deposits.
- The liquefied fat is removed by natural lymphatic drainage system.
- More than one sessions might be required depending upon the desired results.
Post-Procedural Care is an important aspect of Lipolysis Treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. You must follow all the instructions given by your doctor throughout the recovery phase. Here is a list of the most prominent ones:
- Use cold compressions to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Always wear a compression garment for the adviced time period.
- Do not massage the treated area.
- Do not forget to take all the medications suggested by the dermatologist.
- Restrain from any strenuous activities.
- Apply all the topical medications regularly.
There is no significant recovery phase associated with the Laser Lipolysis in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. You can immediately return back to work, the day after the treatment. However, it is important to follow all the post procedural care instructions after the treatment and refrain from any strenuous activities for a period of two weeks after the treatment.
Lipolysis treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi has many benefits. The most pronounced ones are mentioned below:
- Lipolysis treatment is a non invasive procedure.
- It completely transforms your body in a few sessions.
- It does not involve any long term recovery phase.
- It is a quick procedure.
- It provides permanent results.
- It tones and tightens your body.
- It improves the skin’s elasticity.
- It helps to get rid of lose skin.
Results of lipolysis treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah can vary significantly from person to person. However, you will see a massive improvement in your skin and body after the very first treatment. After a period of one month, your will have a contoured, slim and healthy body and loose skin will be a thing of the past.