Sweating is a natural process which is actually good for our bodies but if you sweat way too much, it can lead you to various embarrassing situations. We all have one or two moments where sweat patches have embarrassed us a great deal. But, if this is an everyday situation for you, then you have over active sweat glands. Do not worry as this can be treated with Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. It will cure the problem permanently and that means no more embarrassing situations.
Is it the right treatment for you?
Before you get too excited about Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, it is important to determine whether it is the right treatment for you or not. A Dermatologist can guide you better in this regard but if you want to figure it out for yourself, consider the following pointers:
- You have hyper active sweat glands.
- You have undergone a starch test and passed it with positive results.
- You do not suffer from any chronic diseases such as diabetes.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not breastfeeding.
- You do not suffer from hypertension.
Goals of the treatment
Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment aims in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah aims at providing the following benefits:
- It controls hyper active sweat glands.
- It regulates the sweating process.
- It allows you to wear clothes of your choice.
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use ND Yag Laser Beam for treating sweat glands. This is laser is not only used for treating hyperactive sweat glands but is also equally effective for hair removal as well. A wavelength that ranges between 925 nm to 975 nm is utilized for Laser hyperhidrosis treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
Pre-Treatment Care is an integral part of Laser hyperhidrosis treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. In order to maximize the results of Laser Hyperhidrosis treatment, follow the following general precautions religiously:
- Avoid taking any blood thinners, two weeks prior to the treatment.
- If you take any vitamin E supplements, it is important to avoid them too for 3-4 weeks before the treatment.
- Quit smoking and avoid alcohol consumption, a few days prior to the treatment.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated and aid the healing process of the skin.
- Avoid using deodorants for at least a week.
- Get a good night’s sleep before the treatment.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah is a non-invasive treatment that cures the problem of extreme sweating permanently. It comprises of following key steps:
- The area to be treated is cleaned by the staff to ensure there is no moisture on the skin.
- A mixture of starch and iodine is applied on the skin.
- The mixture pinpoints the exact areas suffering from hyperhidrosis.
- The laser device is used to target sweat glands.
- Laser effectively treats the problem of excessive sweat by focusing on sweat glands without affecting the nearby skin.
- The area is bandaged lightly.
Post-Treatment Care is an important aspect of Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. You must follow all the post-treatment instructions delivered by your dermatologist to ensure there are no complications after the treatment. Here are few of the basic instructions:
- Use cold compressions to alleviate redness and swelling.
- Do not take any blood thinners for a few days after the treatment.
- Take all the medications suggested by your doctor of a regular basis.
- Limit the sun exposure and wear SPF 50 or above to protect the treated region.
- Avoid picking at your skin.
- Resist the urge to scratch the treated region.
- Avoid using any deodorants or body sprays, whatsoever on the treated area.
Laser Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah produce magnificent results within a single treatment. You will immediately notice reduction in sweating after the very first treatment. On average, 3 to 4 treatments are required to see complete results. Once you get treated, excessive sweating will be a thing of the past.
Sign up for Free Consultation
If you want to get an expert opinion in regards to your skin worries but do not want to pay the consultancy fees, this is the ideal spot for you. Simply fill out the free consultation form and let our expert dermatologists guide you.