Hair on a woman’s body is still considered taboo is many parts around the world. It not only looks extremely unattractive but also affects your confidence levels in a bad manner. There are numerous hair removal methods; threading, waxing, epilating and many more. All of them are extremely painful and make your hair grow back within a few days. Luckily, there is a permanent cure for you in the form of Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. It completely eliminates all the unwanted body hair for life and leaves your skin soft and smooth.
Is it the right treatment for you?
Before you get super excited about Laser Hair Removal in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, it is important to consider the following factors:
- You must be at least 18 years old to undergo the treatment.
- You want to get rid of excessive hair on your body permanently.
- You have dark colored hair.
- You have a lighter complexion.
- You shouldn’t have blond hair or red hair.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be breastfeeding.
At Laser Skin Care Clinic, we use GentleMax Laser which incorporates two lasers in a single machine. It is also known by the name of candela. The two lasers used are Candela’s Gentle Yag and Alexandrite’s. These two lasers, when combines together produce impeccable results. They eliminate even the thickest of hairs and leave your skin silky, smooth without irritating it or turning it red.
Pre-Procedural Care instructions are an important aspect of Laser Hair Removal in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. You must follow all the instructions to maximize the results of the treatment and to avoid any complications:
- You must shave the treatment area, 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- Limit the sun exposure for at least a few weeks before the treatment.
- Do not go for tanning.
- Avoid, threading, waxing or epilating.
- Wash the treatment area throughout on the day of the treatment and avoid wearing makeup.
Laser Hair Removal in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi is a simple lunch hour procedure. It takes less than an hour to complete. It comprises of the following key steps:
- Your skin is properly cleaned.
- A numbing cream is applied all over the skin surface to avoid any pain felt during the treatment felt during the procedure.
- A low energy laser beam is used, depending upon your skin tone and hair pigment.
- The laser penetrates through the skin surface and targets the root of the hair.
- The photons are absorbed by the pigment present in hair follicles.
- It will permanently kill the hair follicle.
- 4 to 8 sessions are required for complete hair removal as your hair grows in cycles.
Post-Procedural Care plays an important role in the healing period of the skin. Your dermatologist will guide you better in this regard but here are few of the most prominent practices:
- Avoid direct sunlight as much as possible.
- Always wear a broad spectrum sunscreen; SPF 60 or above.
- Do not go for any other skin care treatments until Laser Hair Removal Dubai is under process.
- Use cold compressions to help with swelling.
- Do not wear makeup for three days after the treatment.
This procedure has endless benefits. Here are a few of them:
- It is a non invasive procedure.
- It does not involve any significant side effects.
- It does not damage your skin.
- It provides permanent results.
- You will get hair free, smooth and silky skin for life.
You will immediately notice reduction in hair after the very first treatment. However, for complete elimination of hair, you will require multiple treatments as your hair grows in cycles. Once the entire procedure in completed, you will have absolutely no hair on your body and you will have a silky, smooth skin for life.
The cost of Laser Hair Removal depends on a couple of factors. The doctor you go to, the clinic you choose, area, treatment area to be covered and the technology used. Generally the laser of an entire face takes about 600 to 700 AED. The prices increase depending upon the surface area to be covered.
Sign Up For a Free Consultation
If you want to get an expert opinion is regards to your beauty concerns but do not want to pay the consultancy fees, fill out the consultation form below. Our highly skilled and experienced dermatologists will guide you for free.