The red colored birthmarks that appear on the surface of your skin are known as Hemangiomas. They formulate of an individual’s body as a result of abnormal collection of blood vessels. They usually form on face and neck but can formulate elsewhere on the bodies as well. Earlier, they were thought of as permanent impressions on one’s body but with the advancement of technology, they can now be cured via Hemangiomas Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Symptoms of Hemangiomas include:
- Pain in abdominal region
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
Types of Hemangiomas
Before going for an appropriate Hemangiomas Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, it is important to determine the type of Hemangiomas. The type varies depending upon size, depth and look. Here is a list of key types:
- Strawberry Hemangiomas
- Capillary Hemangiomas
- Arterial Hemangiomas
- Compound Hemangiomas
- Cavernous Hemangiomas
- Intramuscular Hemangiomas
- Bone Hemangiomas
Pre-Procedural Care is an important aspect of Hemangiomas treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. You must follow all the Pre-Procedural Care instructions given by your dermatologist. Here is a list of general guidelines:
- Stay hydrated by drinking enough water.
- Do not massage the area affected by Hemangiomas.
- Quit smoking for a few weeks.
- Do not consume alcohol for a period of one month.
- Do not use harsh exfoliating agents on your skin.
- Do not go for any other skin care treatments.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
There are multiple approaches when it comes to Hemangiomas Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah depending upon the type of Hemangiomas. The most popular options include corticosteroid treatment, medical gels, surgical treatments and laser treatment. Gels and corticosteroid lighten the Hemangiomas if used consistently over a period of several months but cannot eliminate the marks completely. Hence, it leaves the laser as the best option for Hemangiomas. It comprises of the following key steps:
- Your skin is properly cleaned.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the areas with Hemangiomas to avoid any pain and discomfort experienced during the procedure.
- A handheld laser device is moved across the skin with Hemangiomas.
- Laser beam targets Hemangiomas and targets lesion and impairment caused by it.
- It also stimulates the body’s natural healing process.
- Cooling creams are used to minimize swelling and discomfort.
Pre-Procedural Care is an important aspect of any skin care procedure, Hemangiomas Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is no exception. Consider the following guidelines:
- Limit your sun exposure.
- Wear a broad spectrum sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 and above.
- Do not pick at your skin.
- Avoid scratching the treated region.
- Do not go for any other Skincare Treatments.
- Apply all the topical medications religiously.
Hemangiomas Treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi has a gazillion benefits. The most pronounced ones include the following:
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- It is safe for all skin types; oily, dry, combination and sensitive.
- It is a pain-free procedure.
- It does not involve any significant downtime.
- It is a scarless procedure.
- It completely eliminates Hemangiomas.
The Hemangiomas treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah completely eliminate the Hemangiomas in a matter of few treatments without leaving any scars behind. The number of sessions can vary from person to person depending upon the size, depth, and placement of scars.
Sign Up for a Free Consultation
If you want an expert opinion in regards to your skin worries but are freaked out by the consultation fees, simply fill out the consultation form below and let our dermatologists guide you for free.