Having a picture-perfect skin can work wonders for your beauty quotient. Over the time, due to sun damage, unhealthy eating habits, poor skin care regimen, and other environmental factors can damage your skin drastically. It will appear, dull, dry, premature wrinkles will appear on the surface of your skin, your pore size will increase, making your skin appear lifeless. You have probably tried gazillion home remedies by now and are sick and tired of seeing no results at all. Green Peels Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is a perfect solution for reviving dull looking skin. It is packed with enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and a chemical concoction that will transform your skin miraculously, minus any invasive technique.
Is It the Right Treatment For You?
Before you undergo Green Peels Treatment in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi, it is ideal to consider whether it is the right treatment for you or not. Consider the following pointers:
- You must be at least 18 years old to undergo the treatment.
- You want to get rid of dull skin.
- You want a glow from within.
- You want to tighten up your skin and shrink large pores.
- You want an even looking skin.
Goals of the Treatment
Green Peels Treatment in Abu Dhabi/ Sharjah is an ideal treatment if you want to target multiple skin issues in one go. It aims at providing:
- A glowing skin
- A younger looking skin
- An even toned skin
- A smooth skin
- Elimination of white and black heads
- A plump skin
It is important to follow all the Pre-Procedural instructions given by your doctor to maximize the results of Green Peels Treatment in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi. Here are few of the most prominent ones:
- Limit your sun exposure for at least a few weeks before the treatment.
- Wear a broad spectrum sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 or above.
- Avoid exfoliating your skin for at least two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid going for skin facials a few weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid any hair removing techniques for at least a week before the treatment.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment
The Green Peels Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is a simple lunch hour procedure that takes less than an hour to complete. It comprises of following key steps:
- Your skin is properly cleaned.
- Numbing creams are applied to your skin in order to avoid any discomfort experienced during the procedure.
- The customized green peel is carefully applied on your skin surface.
- The practitioner will massage the green peels onto your skin for a few minutes.
- The enzymes and herbs will seep into your skin, removing the topmost layer of the skin.
- Green peel solution is removed after 20 to 25 minutes.
- A neutralizer is applied to your skin to stop further peeling.
Post-Procedural Care is an important aspect of Chemical Peels Treatment in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi. You must follow all the instructions given by your surgeon religiously. Here are few of the most important instructions:
- Use cold compressions to alleviate any swelling and discomfort.
- Always use moisturizer to keep your skin plump and hydrated.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water.
- Apply all the topical medications suggested by your surgeon.
- Wear a strong sunscreen to avoid the contact of harmful UV rays with your skin.
- Do not pick at your skin and avoid touching your face excessively.
- Do not exfoliate your skin for at least a few weeks after the treatment.
There is no significant downtime or recovery period involved with the Green Peels Treatment in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah. You can immediately return back to work the day after the treatment. However, you must follow all the post-treatment instructions given to you after the treatment religiously. Although, it is a safe procedure but still if you find anything usual in your skin, visit your dermatologist immediately.
Results of Green Peels Treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi are extremely impressive. You will immediately notice a difference in your skin after the very first treatment. The number of treatments can vary from person to person depending upon the current condition of your skin and desired results. Generally, 4 to 6 treatments are enough for complete skin transformation.
Benefits of the Treatment
There are endless benefits of Green Peels Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Here are few of the most pronounced ones;
- It is a noninvasive procedure.
- It does not involve any side effects.
- It has involved no recovery period and downtime.
- It boosts the collagen production.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- The Laser treatment provides long lasting results.
Sign Up for a Free Consultation
If you want to get an expert advice for your skin but are absolutely freaked out by the consultation fees, fill out the consultation form below. Let our highly skilled and expert individuals guide you for free.