Environmental damage, sedentary lifestyles, poor nutrition and improper skin care regimen can make your skin lose its elasticity and glow. All these factors contribute towards a lifeless skin. Using creams and natural remedies for reversing the skin damage takes years and even then, you don’t acquire a perfect skin. Dermatologists have come up with a treatment named Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah that will provide you perfect skin. Fractional Laser mainly focuses on the reversing the signs if aging and PRP therapy makes your skin look hydrated, plump and rejuvenated.
Are you the right prospect?
Before going for Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, it is important to know whether this treatment is best suited for you or not. Here are the key points to consider:
- You must be at least 18 years old to undergo the treatment.
- You must not have any chronic disease.
- You want to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles.
- You want to have a glowing, healthy and rejuvenated skin.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be breastfeeding.
Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah require certain pre-procedural care measures to be followed. Here is a list of the most important ones:
- Limit your sun exposure and wear a sun block.
- Avoid tanning; fake or natural.
- Do not use any creams with Retinoid.
- Fill in your prescriptions, ahead of time.
- Avoid wearing makeup on the day of the Laser Treatment.
Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi is a non invasive procedure that takes less than an hour to complete. It comprises of the following key steps:
- Your skin is properly cleaned to get rid of any dirt and makeup.
- With the help of an injection, your blood is extracted.
- It is then allowed to spin in a centrifuge which separates red blood cells from platelet rich plasma.
- With the help of micro needles, your skin is numbed.
- A fractional CO2 Laser device is moved across the skin surface.
- It gets rid of dead skin cells and triggers collagen production.
- Afterward, platelet Rich Plasma is injected into your skin via micro injections.
- The entire procedure will take less than an hour to complete.
Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah requires certain post-treatment care measures to be followed after the treatment. Follow these guidelines:
- If you experience swelling, use cold compressions to minimize it.
- Avoid using any scented products on your skin for a few days.
- Always wear a broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Do not massage the treated region for at least a week.
- Avoid picking at your skin and do not touch your face excessively.
The Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi has endless benefits. Some key benefits include:
- Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy is a non-invasive procedure.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It is suitable for all age groups.
- It completely eliminates signs of aging. It imparts a healthy glow to your skin.
- It evens out your skin tone.
- It makes your skin look plump and healthy.
The Fractional Laser and PRP Therapy in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah produces long lasting results. You wouldn’t have to go for maintenance treatments after every few months. Number of sessions can vary from person to person depending upon the extent of damage done to your skin. Now you can wave goodbye to damaged skin and welcome glowing skin with wide arms.
Sign up for a free consultation.
If you want to transform your skin impeccably, it is wise to transform your skin via fractional laser and PRP therapy in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah. Simply fill out the consultation form below and let our experts guide you for free.