Often times, our skin loses its youthful glow and elasticity. Sometimes tiny wrinkles form around our eyes or we acquire dehydrated and dull looking skin. The best cure for targeting multiple skin issues in one go lies in Fractional CO2 Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Fractional CO2 helps you achieve a flawless skin that you have always wanted. Fractional CO2 utilizes small section of energy to target fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. It removes the dead skin cells; speeds up the cell turn over process and stimulates collagen production as well. You will be left with a picture perfect skin.
Is it the right treatment for you?
Before going for Fractional CO2 Treatment in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi, it is important to determine whether it is the right treatment for you or not. Consider the following points:
- You must be at least 18 years old to undergo the treatment.
- You want to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- You want a youthful glow to your skin.
- You want to get rid of stretch marks.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be breastfeeding.
Pre-Procedural Care is an important aspect of Fractional CO2 treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. Here are a few steps that you must follow religiously:
- Limit your sun exposure for a few weeks before the treatment.
- Do not go for fake or natural tanning.
- Wear a strong sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 and above.
- Do not exfoliate your skin for at least a month before the treatment.
- Avoid using any creams with Retin A in them.
The process of Fractional CO2 in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah takes about 30 minutes to complete. You can immediately return back to work the day after the treatment. It comprises of following key steps:
- Your skin is properly cleaned to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup on your skin.
- Local anesthesia or numbing cream is administered to your skin to avoid any pain and discomfort you might experience during the procedure.
- The Fractional CO2 Laser device is moved across the skin’s surface.
- The laser beams penetrate through the skin surface which targets the problem areas.
- It allows the skin to heal; eliminating fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, dull looking skin and pigmented skin.
- As a result, your skin looks exponentially better.
Post- Procedural Care is an important aspect of Fractional CO2 in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. You must follow all the instructions given by the dermatologist religiously. Here are few of the most important ones:
- Use cold compressions to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Apply all the topical medications regularly.
- Do not use harsh scrubs on your skin.
- Always wear a broad spectrum sunscreen, even while indoors.
- Do not go for any other skin care treatments.
Fractional CO2 treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah has numerous benefits. The most pronounced ones include the following:
- Fractional CO2 is a non invasive procedure.
- It involves no recovery period and downtime.
- It diminishes the appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
- It eliminates dark spots completely.
- It is an ideal Stretch Marks Treatment as well.
- You can immediately go back to work after work.
Immediately after the Fractional CO2 treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, you can see massive difference in your skin. However complete results can be seen after the specified number of sessions is completed. Fine lines, wrinkles, dull skin and stretch marks will be a thing of the past and you will have the most perfect looking skin. The results of Fractional CO2 treatment will last for years.
Cost of the treatment
Cost of Fractional CO2 treatment in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi varies significantly depending upon a couple of factors. These factors include choice of the Best Skin Care Clinic, dermatologist, and your current skin condition and desired results. However, clinics generally charge between 2000 AED to 3200 AED for the treatment.
Sign Up For a Free Consultation
If you want to better the condition of your skin without undergoing multiple treatments, Fractional CO2 Laser is the ideal treatment for you. To get expert advice for your skin, fill out the free consultation form below.