Aging is a natural process. Fine Lines and Wrinkles start appearing on your skin as soon as cross early twenties. They make your skin look lifeless and tired. If you want to achieve a picture perfect skin, then fine lines and wrinkles treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is the way to go. It might sound nearly impossible to tick the clock backwards and acquire youthful and glowing skin in a matter of few sessions. Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatment will transform your skin and fine lines, wrinkles, patchy skin and dryness will be a thing of the past.
Is it the Right Treatment for you?
Before you jump onto the Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatment, it is important to settle whether this is the right treatment for you or not. Consider the following aspects:
- You must be at least 30 years old to undergo the treatment.
- You should not be pregnant if you want to undergo the treatment.
- You must not be breastfeeding.
- You must not suffer from any chronic ailments.
- You must not suffer from any skin allergies or diseases.
Pre-Procedural Care is an important aspect of Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatment in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi. You must follow all the guidelines given by your dermatologists. The most important ones are enlisted below:
- Limit your sun exposure and wear a sunscreen.
- Quit smoking a few weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol consumption at all costs.
- Avoid going for any other skin care treatments.
- Drink 8 glasses of water to stay hydrated.
There are various kinds of Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Here is a brief insight into most popular treatments:
Topical Creams are usually used when your skin just starts to show the earliest signs of aging. It can include dryness, tiny lines around eyes, and laugh lines. There are many creams available in the market. However, you must choose the suitable one with the help from a dermatologist. The key ingredients include Vitamin C, Pentapeptides, Alpha Hydroxy acids and essential Vitamin E. All these ingredients work together to make your skin appear younger and healthy.
If you want instant results, Botox injections can be a great deal of help. Botox injections work on the principle of restricting the muscle movement under the area of where wrinkle formation is common. Botox is not a permanent cure for your skin worries. The effect of Botox will fade away in a matter of few months. After that, the treatment has to be repeated.
Dermal fillers are the best Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatment in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah for deep rooted wrinkles. Dermal fillers are injected into the areas where wrinkle formation is prevalent. Over a matter of few weeks, wrinkles diminish and the condition of your skin improves significantly. The results last a little better than Botox injection, ranging from few months up to two years.
Chemical Peels are usually regarded as a Skin Lightening Treatment. Little that people know is it can also work wonders as a fine lines and wrinkles treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Usually deep strength peels are used for eliminating deep rooted wrinkles and fine lines, along with imparting a youthful look to your skin.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Laser Skin Resurfacing is the most sought after fine lines and wrinkles treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. Laser bores microscopic holes in your skin surface along with removing the top most, dead layer of the skin. it speeds up the cell turn over process and stimulates collagen production. It provides a long term solution to your skin worries and you don’t have to go under maintenance treatments for years.
Post Procedural Care plays a key role in the recovery period of Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Some of the most important instructions include:
- Avoid direct sunlight as much as possible.
- Always wear a broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Apply all the topical medications regularly.
- Do not wear makeup for at least three days after the treatment.
- Do not exfoliate your skin for a few weeks after the treatment.
Fine lines and wrinkles treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah has endless benefits. The most important ones include the following:
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- It does not involve any significant downtime.
- You gain youthful skin in a matter of few treatment sessions.
- It eliminates Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
- It completely gets rid of sagging skin and large pores.
You will immediately notice a difference in your skin after the very first treatment. However, complete results can be seen after all the sessions are completed. The results can last from a few months to several years depending upon the Laser Treatment chosen.
Sign Up For a Free Consultation
If you are looking for an expert advice in regards to your skin or want to know more about the fees and charges, fill out the consultation form below and let our experts guide you for free.