Everyone wants to be fit and healthy, look good in their clothes and feel confident in their skin. Being overweight and having lumps of fat rolls around your body can be drastic for your confidence levels. There are many causes of a unshapely body; main being poor dietary habits, sedentary lifestyles, lack of activity and hormonal imbalances. The fat mainly deposits on your arms, legs, lower abdomen, and buttocks, making you appear unshapely and bulky. Do not worry as a Fat-melting treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is the cure to your weight worries. It offers you a slim and healthy body in no time at all without any side effects?
Is it the Right Treatment for You?
Before going for fat melting treatment in Sharjah and Dubai, it is important to determine whether it is the right treatment option for you or not. Consider the following parameters:
- You must be at least 18 years old or above to undergo the treatment.
- If you are pregnant, you cannot undergo the treatment.
- If you are breastfeeding, it’s not the right time to go for fat melting treatment in Sharjah.
- You must not be weighing more than 30% of your body weight.
- You must ensure that your skin is elastic.
- If you suffer from diabetes, you cannot undergo the treatment.
- You must not suffer from any chronic illnesses or hormonal imbalances.
Goals of Fat-Melting Treatment
Fat melting treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah aims at providing:
- A shapely body
- A contoured version of your body
- Elimination of flabby skin
- Better confidence
Techniques for Fat Removal
There is a wide variety of techniques used for fat removal treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Here is a list of few of few of the most prominent ones:
- Radio frequency treatments
- Lipolysis Treatment
- Laser Fat Removal
- Fat reduction injections
Pre-Treatment Care plays a key role in any cosmetic procedure. Fat melting treatment in Sharjah is no exception. You have to follow all the pre-treatment instructions suggested by your doctor. Here are few of the key instructions to follow:
- Avoid any blood thinning medications for a few weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid smoking for a month before the treatment.
- Cut out alcohol for at least a week prior to the treatment.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Try to limit your caffeine intake.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
A number of sessions and time of fat melting treatments in Abu Dhabi can vary depending upon the treatment chosen. Here is a list of few of the most popular fat melting treatments in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Injection for Fat Reduction
Lately, injections have gained immense popularity as a fat removal treatment in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi. A concoction of enzymes, medications, and various minerals are injected into your blood stream. This concoction targets rigid fat deposits in your body, which are later removed by our body’s natural immune system.
Laser Fat Removal
Laser Fat melting treatment in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah is a noninvasive technique which is ideal for achieving a contoured body. the laser beams penetrate through the surface of your skin, targeting fat deposits, causing them to melt away. The fat in the liquefied form is later extracted with the help of tiny cannulas.
Radio Frequency Treatment
This technique involves the use of radio waves to get rid of layers of fat around your body. it only helps to eliminate excess fats but also tones and tightens your skin, making you appear slim and young.
Lipolysis is also an amazing fat melting treatment in Sharjah which involves injecting a chemical cocktail into your skin. This chemical concoction breaks down fat deposits in our body. They are later removed by our immune system.
Post-Treatment Care is an important aspect of Fat removal treatment in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi. It helps to your body to heal quickly and show results quickly. Here are few of the main instructions to follow:
- Always wear the compression garment for the specified period.
- Use cold compressions to reveal swelling.
- Do not go for any strenuous activities after the treatment.
- Take app the oral and topical medications regularly.
- Avoid going for massages for at least a month.
Fat melting treatment in Sharjah and Dubai has endless benefits. You can now achieve the body of your dreams. Here are few of the most prominent ones:
- All of these procedures are noninvasive.
- It does not involve extensive downtime.
- It is a painless procedure.
- It transforms your body in a month.
- Not only, you slim down drastically but you also achieve a contoured body.
You will undergo complete body transformation in a matter of one month. You will never be the same you. You will be a much leaner, happier and confident version of yourself. The results are permanent as long as you follow a healthy diet and lifestyle afterward.
Signup for a Free Consultation
If you want to consult a doctor in regards to your ever increasing weight but are afraid of the consultation fees, simply will put the form below and get free of cost consultation from the experts.