Dermapen Treatment in Abu Dhabi is the latest advancement in the micro needling technique. The device used is a cordless, handheld device made out of steel. It comprises of nearly 12 micro needles which glides across the skin at the rate of several revolutions per second. The procedure buffs away dead skin cells and reveals the fresh new skin underneath. It also stimulates collagen production which makes your skin appear impeccable. Dermapen treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi is a one stop solution for all your skin worries and the results are simply flawless.
Is this the right treatment for you?
Before undergoing Dermapen Treatment in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah, it is important to consider the fact that whether this treatment is best suited for you or not. Consider the following factors:
- You must be 20 years old or above to undergo the treatment.
- You are not breast feeding or pregnant.
- You want to get rid of fine lines and winkles.
- You want to shrink your pores.
- You want to get rid of stretch marks.
- You want a glowing complexion
- You wish to achieve a flawless skin.
Pre-treatment Care is an important aspect of any cosmetic procedure. Dermapen treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is no exception either. here are a few things to consider:
- Limit the sun exposure and wear a broad spectrum sunscreen while going out.
- Discontinue use of any creams which contain Retin A in them.
- Do not go for facials or any other skin care treatment at least a month prior to the procedure.
- Avoid scrubbing your skin excessively.
- Get a good night’s sleep before the treatment.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
Dermapen Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is a simple lunch hour procedure which completely transforms your skin within a few sessions. The number of sessions varies depending upon the current skin condition and desired outcome. It involves following steps:
- Your skin is properly cleansed to ensure there is no dirt and makeup left on your skin.
- Topical anesthetic or numbing creams are applied to the treatment area.
- The hand held dermapen device is placed closed to the skin.
- The device glides smoothly across the skin’s surface making microscopic punctures in the surface of your skin.
- It not only treats the current skin conditions but also stimulates collagen production as well.
- It allows all the serums and products to further sink on to your skin well.
- Cooling gel is applied to the skin surface to soothe and protect it.
Post-treatment care is an important aspect of Dermapen treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. Here are a few general guidelines to follow after the treatment:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Wear a broad spectrum sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 and above.
- Apply all the topical medication regularly.
- Do not use harsh exfoliating agents on your skin.
- Use cold compressions if you encounter any swelling or discomfort.
Dermapen treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai involves no significant recovery period and downtime. You can immediately go back to work the day after the treatment. Your skin will appear red for at least 24 to 48 hours after the treatment. Complete skin transformations can be witnessed after a number of sessions are completed.
Dermapen treatment in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah has endless benefits. Here are few of the most pronounced ones.
- Dermapen treatment in Dubai is a non invasive procedure.
- The entire procedure is completed in less than an hour.
- It is suitable for all skin types; oily, dry, sensitive and normal.
- This treatment is ideal for people of varying ages.
- It provides long lasting results.
- It treats number of skin problems in one go.
Dermapen treatment in Dubai provides a flawless skin and the results produced are long lasting. On average 3 to 6 sessions are required for complete skin transformation. The number of sessions can vary depending upon your current skin and desired results.
Get a free consultation
If you want to find the solution to your skin worries, but are way too scared of the consultation fees. Guess what? At Laser Skin Care Treatment Clinic, we are offering free consultation services by expert dermatologists. Simply fill out the free consultation form below.