We all want a picture perfect skin without the help of gazillion makeup products on your face. A perfect skin is can do wonders for your beauty. Unfortunately not all of us are blessed with great genes that make our skin look impeccable. There are endless causes to bad skin, ranging from genes, excessive sun exposure, lack of nutrition and poor skin care regimen. Whether you want to get rid of tan skin, eliminate scars, get rid of fine lines and wrinkles or want a healthy glow, Chemical peels in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is the answer to all your worries.
Is it the right treatment for you?
Before you get super excited for chemical peels in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, it is important to consider whether it is the right treatment for you or not. Simply, consider these pointers to determine whether it is the right fit for you or not.
- You should be at least 20 years old to undergo the treatment.
- You want Skin Whitening Treatment.
- You want to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- You want a wrinkle-free face.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be breastfeeding.
Goals of the treatment
Chemical peels in Dubai, Abu Dhabi/Sharjah aims at providing following perks to your skin:
- A lighter and brighter complexion
- A youthful skin, free of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction of Freckles and Blemishes
- Achieving a picture perfect skin
Types of chemical peels
There are the major categories of chemical peels; superficial, medium and deep strength. If you want your skin to look better and have a glow, superficial peels are used. But if your skin worries are a lot more complex, then deep strength peels are used. The dermatologist in Abu Dhabi will help you figure out the right peel for you.
Pre-procedural care is an important aspect of any cosmetic procedure; chemical peels in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah are no exception. Your dermatologist will guide you in-depth regarding the pre-treatment care. Here is a list of most important instructions:
- Limit your sun exposure and wear a broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Do not go for skin facials a month prior to the treatment.
- Avoiding exfoliating your skin for a week or two
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Get a good night’s sleep before the treatment and go to the clinic without makeup.
The treatment of Chemical peels in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi is a non-invasive, lunch hour procedure that transforms your skin within a few sessions. It involves the following steps:
- Your skin is cleaned to ensure there are no signs of dirt and makeup.
- Afterward, numbing creams are applied to your skin to eliminate any pain and discomfort during the procedure.
- You will experience a tingling sensation while the chemical solution is on your skin.
- Chemical solution is removed.
- Cooling gels are applied to soothe the skin afterward.
Post-procedural care is an important part of Chemical peels in Dubai, Abu Dhabi/Sharjah. You must follow all the instructions given by your dermatologist. Here is a list of key things that you cannot skip at any cost:
- Limit your sun exposure for at least a week before the treatment.
- Always wear sunscreen, preferably SPF 50, even when you are inside your house.
- Take all the prescribed medications on time.
- Do not undergo any other skin treatments until all the sessions of chemical peels are completed.
- Avoid picking at your skin and do not touch your face excessively.
- Do not exfoliate your skin.
Chemical peels in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah are a non-invasive procedure and does not involve any significant recovery period and downtime. You can immediately return back to work after the treatment. However, follow all the post-treatment care instructions religiously. Avoid undergoing any strenuous activities. You will experience slight redness which will fade away in a few days.
Results of Chemical peels in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah can vary from person to person, depending upon their current skin condition, desired results and type of a peel chosen. However, you will immediately notice an instant difference in your skin after the very first treatment. After 4 to 6 sessions, your skin will be completely transformed.
Cost of chemical peels
Cost of Chemical peels in Dubai, Abu Dhabi/Sharjah is dependent upon a couple of factors. It includes the dermatologist chosen, type of a chemical peel and Skin Care Clinic chosen. However, the general price range of chemical peels is 750 AED to 1500 AED.