Cellulite is a common beauty concern for many women around the world. We all have these rigid fat deposits that lie underneath our skin surface and gives a lumpy texture to the skin. The texture of your skin gets an orange peel like texture. The most common areas of cellulite formation are thighs and buttocks. Many individuals think that cellulite will hit you if you are overweight but this is simply not the case. Skinny women also suffer from cellulite formation. Thankfully, doctors have come up with a Cellulite treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah that will transform your body in no time.
Is it the right treatment for you?
In order to determine whether Cellulite Treatment in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah is the right treatment for you or not, you must consider following parameters:
- You must be aged at least twenty years old to undergo the treatment.
- You want to eliminate cellulite completely.
- You shouldn’t have loose skin.
- You want to even out the texture of your skin.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be breastfeeding.
Pre-Treatment Care is an important aspect of cellulite treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Here are few of the most popular options for Cellulite treatment in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah offered at Laser Skin Care Treatment Clinic.
Liposuction treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is a mind-blowing cellulite treatment that eliminates rigid fat deposits in a single go. The procedure of liposuction involves following steps:
- Your skin is properly cleaned to ensure there is no dirt and makeup.
- Numbing creams or local anesthesia is administered to your skin to avoid any pain and discomfort during the procedure.
- In order to melt fat deposits, a laser fiber cannula is inserted in your body.
- The melted fat deposits are extracted through our body’s natural lymphatic system.
Radio Frequency Treatment
Radio frequency treatment is a highly effective Cellulite treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. It comprises of the following steps:
- Skin is properly cleaned by the staff members.
- Topical creams or local anesthesia is used to avoid any pain and discomfort.
- Afterward, gel is applied to add a protective barrier to the skin.
- A radio frequency device is moved across the skin to eliminate cellulite.
- Your cellulite will reduce after each progressive treatment.
- Cooling gel is applied to the skin to sooth any irritation or discomfort.
Laser Cellulite treatment in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah is one of the most sought-after treatments for cellulite reduction. It comprises of following key steps:
- Cleansing of skin
- Certain regions with cellulite are marked for added precision.
- A laser device is moved across the surface of the skin to melt away cellulite.
- The melted fat is drained by lymphatic system of our body.
- Cooling creams are applied to soothe the skin.
Post-treatment care is an important aspect of any cosmetic treatment, Cellulite treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi is no exception. Here are few of the general guidelines to follow:
- Limit your sun exposure and wear a strong sunscreen.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water to hydrate your body from within.
- Always wear your compression garment.
- Take the medications prescribed by the doctor on a regular basis.
- Use cold compressions to alleviate swelling.
Cellulite treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah has a gazillion benefits to it. Here are few of the most pronounced ones:
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- It is a pain-free procedure.
- The bumpy appearance of the skin banishes away.
- There are no complications associated with the procedure.
- It does not have any side effects.
- Your body is completely transformed.
Results of Cellulite treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, can vary from person to person depending upon the stage of cellulite, desired outcome, body weight, natural healing ability of one’s body and the treatment chosen. However, you will immediately witness a massive difference after the very first treatment and complete results will be seen in 3 to 4 months.
Sign up for a free consultation
Simply fill out the form below and let our experts guide you. And yes it’s absolutely free. You no longer have to pay consultancy fee for initial guidance.