So, you have a birthmark which you absolutely hate and would do anything to eliminate it completely. But, is it really possible? Yes it is possible by birthmarks removal treatment in Dubai. Birthmarks can be faint or prominent. Earlier, it was thought that birthmarks are permanent and cannot be removed whatsoever. However, with the latest technology emerging, it is possible to eliminate birthmarks permanently via Birthmarks removal treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Types of birthmarks
There are certain types of birthmarks. Before moving on towards various types of Birthmarks treatment in Abu Dhabi, it is good to look at different types of birthmarks.
Are you the right fit for the treatment?
Before undergoing any treatment, it is important to determine whether the treatment suits you in the first place or not. Here are a few things to consider before undergoing Birthmarks Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi:
- You must be aged 18 and above to undergo the treatment.
- You are not suffering from any chronic diseases.
- Birthmarks make you self-conscious.
- You are not pregnant.
- You must not suffer from any skin allergies.
Birthmarks removal treatment
There are various types of Birthmarks Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah which are highly effective in getting rid of birthmarks permanently.
Some dermatologists in Dubai recommend medications for treating birthmarks. However, they only affect birthmarks which are not that prominent. They lighten the appearance of these marks but they cannot be removed completely.
Steroids are another line of defense against birthmarks when steroids fail. They are way stronger than medications. However, it is important to consult a dermatologist in Abu Dhabi before using steroids on your skin.
If your birthmark is causing some complications in your body other than unsightly appearance, surgical Birthmarks Removal Treatment in Dubai is recommended. If the mark lies on the internal organ instead of surface of the skin, it can only be removed via surgery.
Laser birthmarks treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi is the most effective option for removing birthmarks permanently. it eliminates the mark without affecting nearby skin and keeps your skin looking flawless. Now you can say goodbye to unwanted birthmarks forever.
Before undergoing birthmarks treatment in Abu Dhabi, simply follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Avoid going for skin facials at least a month prior to the treatment.
- Limit sun exposure and wear a broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Quit smoking at least two weeks prior to the treatment.
- Do not consume alcohol.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Do not cover your birthmark with makeup on the day of the treatment.
Machines used for laser birthmarks treatment
At Dubai Laser Clinic, we use the following machines for Birthmarks treatment in Sharjah, Dubai and Abu Dhabi:
- Q-switched NDYAG Laser
- Q-Terra NDYAG Laser
These two devices work efficiently to remove birthmarks completely and transform your skin after a few treatments.
Laser birthmark treatment-Procedure
The process of laser Birthmark treatment in Abu Dhabi/Dubai is a simple lunch hour procedure. It involves the following steps:
- Skin is properly cleaned to ensure there are no traces of dirt or makeup.
- Numbing creams are applied on the surface of the skin.
- A hand-held laser device is placed close to the skin surface.
- The highly focused laser beam is emitted which is targeted at birthmarks.
- Cooling creams are applied to soothe the skin afterward.
Post-treatment care plays an important role in the outcome of Laser birthmark treatment in Dubai/Abu Dhabi. Here are key points to consider:
- Wear at least SPF 50 and above and try your best to avoid direct sunlight.
- Use cold compressions to alleviate swelling.
- Apply the topical medications religiously.
- Do not pick at your skin and avoid touching your face excessively.
- Avoid using makeup for at least a week on the affected area.
- Avoid scrubbing your skin and using harsh exfoliators.
Benefits of laser treatment
Benefits of Birthmark treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi/Sharjah are endless. Here are a few to name:
- It is a non invasive procedure and does not involve any cuts or stitches.
- It does not involve any pain or discomfort.
- Birthmarks are completely removed.
- It is a scarless procedure.
- It does not have any significant side effects.
Cost of the treatment
Cost of the Birthmark treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi can vary from 1500 AED to 2500 AED depending upon the size, pigmentation of the scar, dermatologist, and clinic chosen.
Your birthmark will be eliminated once and for all. However, the timing of the results of the birthmark treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai can vary from person to person depending upon size, color, and depth of the scar.
Book a Free Consultation
If you want to seek an expert advice in regards to the birthmark treatment but are scared of the consultation charges, Laser Skin Care Abu Dhabi is the right place for you. Simply fill out the consultation form below and get expert advice for free.