Acne is a fairly common skin issue that affects everyone at least once in their lives. Types of acne can vary. It can be due to poor skin care regimen, hormonal issues, diets full of sugars and saturated fats and due to various allergies. Acne can also leave strong marks on your skin that are difficult to get rid of. Most people with acne suffer from low self-esteem and often use huge amounts of makeup to conceal their imperfections. Luckily, Acne Scar Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi that will not only clear out your acne but will ensure that there are no scaring issues.
Is this treatment right for you?
Before opting for Acne Scar Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, it is good to know whether you are the ideal candidate for the treatment or not. Consider the following:
- You must be at least 18 years old to get the treatment.
- You want to get rid of acne depressions.
- You want to eliminate and prevent any scarring due to acne.
- You want to get rid of discoloration and want an even skin tone.
- You want a flawless, glowing skin.
Expectations of the treatment
There are certain expectations associated with every treatment. Acne scar treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah aim at helping you achieve:
- An even skin without scar depressions and marks.
- Elimination of acne scars.
- An even skin tone by getting rid of discoloration.
- Reduced pore size
- A flawless and picture-perfect skin.
Before undergoing Acne Scar Treatment in Dubai, you must follow all the pre-treatment care measures suggested by your doctor religiously. Here are some basic care tips:
- Wear a strong sunscreen and avoid going out in the sun excessively.
- Avoid using creams with Retin A in them.
- Avoid going for facials at least one month before the treatment.
- Keep yourself hydrated to aid the healing process.
- Do not scrub your skin at least two weeks prior to the treatment.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Do not wear any makeup on the day of the treatment.
There are multiple treatment types of Acne Scar Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, here is a list of few of the most popular ones which are tried and tested over and over again and are certainly the best:
Chemical peels are a great Acne Scar Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. It not only eliminates acne but also takes care of the scarring process. It involves the following steps:
- Skin is cleansed properly.
- Numbing creams are applied to the skin.
- The chemical solution is applied on the surface of the skin.
- After about twenty minutes, the chemical solution is removed.
- A soothing cream is applied afterward.
It is another highly effective Acne Scar Treatment in Abu Dhabi/Dubai. It involves the following steps:
- Your skin is cleansed and numbing creams are applied to the surface of the skin.
- A hand-held device is held close to the surface of the skin.
- The device sprays tiny crystals on the affected regions.
- These crystals exfoliate the skin gently, taking out all the dirt.
- It also stimulates collagen production.
- The dead skin is collected via a suction chamber and you are left with flawless skin.
Laser skin resurfacing
It is a very effective method for getting rid of acne scars. It not only helps you eliminate acne scars but also make your skin appear soft, smooth and rejuvenated. Laser treatment in Sharjah/Dubai and Abu Dhabi involves the following step:
- Skin in numbed via numbing creams or local anesthesia.
- A hand-held laser device is placed close to the surface of the skin.
- Shafts of the laser bore tiny holes in the top layer of the skin.
- They resurface the damaged top layer with a healthier one.
- Scar becomes lighter with every progressive treatment.
Radio Frequency treatment
Radiofrequency Acne Scar Treatment in Sharjah, Dubai and Abu Dhabi involves the use of pulsed waves to help you eliminate acne scars in a matter of few sessions. It involves the following steps:
- Skin is properly cleaned.
- Your skin is numbed to minimize any pain and discomfort.
- Pulsed waves are targeted at your skin which helps get rid of the damaged skin.
- The damaged skin is replaced with a new skin.
- It lightens the scar with every progressive session and eventually leads to a flawless skin.
Here is a list of few general instructions to follow after the Acne Scar Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi:
- Cold compressions are a great deal of help to minimize any swelling and discomfort.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear a strong sunscreen.
- Avoid picking at your kin and resist the urge to touch your face.
- Apply the topical medications regularly
- Drink plenty of water to aid the natural healing process of your skin.
Your scars will considerably reduce after the very first Acne Scar Treatment in Dubai. However, complete results can be seen after the sessions are completed. However, a number of sessions can vary depending upon how deep your scars are. The results produced are permanent and do not require constant management afterward.
Fill out the free consultation form below
If you want to get rid of your acne marks but are scared of the consultation charges, this is the right place. Fill out the consultation form below to get an initial consultation for free. Yes, you heard it right. Hurry up now!