Glutathione injections in Dubai have gained immense popularity in the recent years as a skin whitening treatment. It is an enzyme that prevents skin from oxidative damage which further prevents skin from darkening. It is present in many natural food items which include spinach, garlic, squash, potatoes, avocado, melons, peaches and strawberries. It has numerous other biological functions as well but it is mainly known for its skin whitening abilities. It also helps to fight free radicals. But with all the hype, are they worth your time and money. Is it safe to inject something in to your body? Or is it truly possible to achieve the complexion of your dreams in a matter of few injections. You will find the answer to all your queries in this article.
Does Glutathione delivers the desired results?
The first question which comes to mind is that do Glutathione injections in Dubai deliver the expected results. The answer to this question is yes. They deliver the desired results within a specified period. Numbers of glutathione injections vary from person to person. However, generally 10 to 15 injections are required to completely transform your complexion. They aim at providing:
- It lightens your complexion by several skin tones.
- It evens out your skin tone.
- It imparts a healthy glow to your skin.
- It reduces pigmentation.
- It eliminates scars and dark spots as well.
Is it safe to go for Glutathione injections?
The answer to this question is simply no. it is not a safe procedure and can have numerous side effects on your health.
- Digestive problems–Glutathione injections in Dubai lead to a number of digestive issues if used for a longer duration.
- Zinc deficiency– They may cause zinc deficiency which may lead to hair fall and other problems in future.
- Pigmentation issues– Glutathione injections in Dubai may lead to a couple of pigmentation issues like Melasma, hyper pigmentation and a number of skin problems as well.
- Kidney issues– It can have an adverse affect on kidneys specially if taken in high dosages.
- Graying of hair– It is a common side effect which many individuals face. Many people face premature graying of hair.
Are there any safe treatments for skin whitening?
Yes, there are many skin whitening treatments that are safe to perfectly safe. They mainly include chemical peels and laser treatment for skin whitening. Both these treatments help you achieve the desired complexion without having any adverse side effects on your health like Glutathione injections in Dubai.
Chemical peels are a non invasive solution to all your skin worries. They are generally available in three different strengths; superficial peels, medium peels and deep peels. The dermatologists in Dubai generally recommend deep peels for skin lightening. Generally 5 to 7 treatments are enough for complete skin transformation.
Laser Skin Whitening Treatment in Abu Dhabi is another alternative to Glutathione injections in Dubai. It is a non invasive solution that removes the top most tanned and damaged skin layers while stimulating collagen production. It enhances your complexion in 6 to 8 sessions and leaves your skin looking flawless. At Dubai Laser Clinic, we use Q-terra and CANDELA Gentlemax lasers.
You can now achieve your desired complexion without having to go for Glutathione injections in Dubai which can take a toll on your health. If you have any queries, let us know in the comments below.