Do you have excessive belly fat? Does your belly fat keep you from wearing your favorite clothes? Are you tired of continuous exercise and diet to get rid of this stubborn fat? If your answer to these questions is yes, you are not alone. There are many who are fighting with excessive fat in abdomen. Sometimes, even a strict dieting and exercise regimen doesn’t help, just because you are committing some mistakes unintentionally and unknowingly.
Here we will explain you how to lose belly fat fast. Read on to know proven fastest ways to get rid of excess fat in abdominal area and get fab abs.
- Never Stop Moving: Keep moving. It is a key to losing belly fat fast. Running, swimming, biking and anything that can increase your heart rate is a perfect way to get rid of belly fat. If you can’t do anything else, just jog for about 12 miles a week and see the results.
- Add Protein To Your Diet: You might be well aware of the fact that protein is essential for losing weight, especially belly fat. Here is how protein plays an important role in losing weight. As you age, your body starts producing more insulin that promotes fat storage, especially in abdominal area. Protein in diet protects against insulin resistance and helps lose excess fat fast.
- Eat a Lot Of Fiber: Eat a lot of fiber to lose belly fat. Fibrous foods stay in the stomach for a little long, thus give a feeling of fullness and curb craving for munching on snacks. Studies have shown that eating more fiber also helps reduce visceral fat in body.
- Turn to Polyunsaturated Fats: Saturated fats are packed with more visceral as compared to polyunsaturated fats. So, avoid saturated fats and add nuts, fish and seeds which are rich in polyunsaturated fats to your diet to help lose belly fat quickly.
- Try Vinegar: People who consume a tablespoon or two of vinegar daily observe significant decrease in body fat in few weeks. It is said that acetic acid in vinegar produces protein that helps burn visceral fat present in the belly. So, try vinegar and lose abdominal fat fast.
- Try Yoga: If you don’t want to indulge in vigorous exercise, trying yoga also helps lose belly fat fast. You can try any other relaxation exercise as well, even deep breathing helps. These mind relaxing exercises lower cortisol, a stress hormone level that is one of the reasons behind excess belly fat.
- Get Proper Sleep: Having less than six hours sleep routinely is a big reason behind increase in visceral fat. If you want to lose belly fat fast, get proper sleep and don’t wake late nights. Going to the bed and waking up at the same time every night also helps lower body fat.
If you want a quick solution to your problem and can’t wait see the results, consider laser liposuction and get rid of stubborn belly fat in few weeks. It is the cosmetic procedure in which localized fat deposits are liquefied and removed using laser technology. It is a virtually non-surgical and non-invasive fat removal treatment. However, you will still need to follow proper diet and exercise regimen to maintain the results.